The Inspiring Story Of Oluwaseun Ogundiya (5)

  -A PEEK INTO THE MIND OF THE CHALLENGED (SERIES 1)
 
Stories that touch; stories that inspire

Continued from the last post on wikeria page...

READ the part one here - click here

READ the part two here - click here

READ the part three here - click here

READ the part fourth here - click here

Ogundiya Oluwaseun Story
Ogundiya Oluwaseun

"'Oluwaseun or what did you call yourself?' His voice is still clear and strong in my ears." Oluwaseun said.
Emotions were already beginning to overtake her strength.


"The Lagos Doctor told me that I was never his patient. He said he doesn't know me!" She continued.

With tears already welling up in my eyes, I touched her and asked why someone would be that wicked.

"His answer is still a shock to me. He even told me not to call him again because according to him, we've never met and all I could muster my strength to say was that he won't escape God's wrath and I ended the call before crying myself to sleep," Oluwaseun told me in an emotion laden voice.

Perhaps you are beginning to wonder what her life would have been like after the realization, then you need to see this:

"I didn't tell my family what the surgeon said at first because I was silently trying to see if I could get answers to why it happened." She resumed, after initially refusing to continue the interview because of the pains it caused her.

The Ogundiyas haven't and might never be able to forget the circumstances surrounding the loss of Seun's mobility. They still all silently wish that a miracle would happen and return their baby to perfect form.

When recounting what the experience was like, Oluwaseun said "It wasn't funny when I finally told my mum. It was like a time bomb to her but she survived and is still surviving. I was confused and lonely; the situation was tearing my family apart because the pain was too much to bear, especially when they realized what the doctor told me in UCH...."

Oluwaseun then smiled and said, "but I survived it because their love was more than enough to keep me going. They had their own problems too but my safety and well-being was of utmost importance...." 

....For the concluding part of this story, join us on the next episode as we wrap up on this beauty's success story and plans for her future.

Don't forget to always follow “A Peek into the Mind of the Challenged” through our hashtag #techteamcares and on our social media channels:

Click here for the next part


Compiled by: Maryam (Facebook link: Adeyeye Maryam Adedoyin)

Edited by: Noble (Facebook link: Eyinfunjowo Cool Kay)

Follow “A Peek into the Mind of the Challenged” through our hashtag #techteamcares and on our social media channels:


IG: techteamcares
Like the page Facebook: The T. E. Ch Team
Follow on Twitter: @TechEmpowerT

Thanks as you CARE





Drop your good wishes as comments.

Join our Subscribers Today and Receive Updates by Mail

"
"

No Responses to "The Inspiring Story Of Oluwaseun Ogundiya (5)"

Post a Comment

© Wikeria 2015. All Rights Reserved. Do not cut, copy or lift any content from this website without our consent. Unauthorized reproduction of our content is prohibited.


We like to read healthy comments on this blog. All comments on this blog are manually review by human. Inappropriate, irrelevant and spammy comments with hyptertext links will not be publish. If your comment is unrelated to this post, you should use the contact page. By submitting a comment you grant Wikeria perpetual license to reproduce your words and name.